Join Our Team
Pool Maintenance/Service Technician Position Opening: The largest swimming pool franchising company in the US, America’s Swimming Pool Company, is currently hiring. This position will provide pool service and maintenance to customer accounts. This is a great opportunity to become part of a team, and to work within the swimming pool business.
- Manage multiple routes, with many pools per week, conducting weekly maintenance, performing repairs and prospecting new customers.
- Market the business to commercial and residential accounts
- Communicate effectively to build trust and ensure retention with customer base.
Education: High school degree preferred; Certified Pool Operator preferred.
Qualifications: 2+ years of pool service and maintenance experience
- Repair of pool pumps, heaters, filters, timers, pool cleaners, blowers, lights, automated pool systems, chlorinators, backwash valves, PVC plumbing, copper plumbing, and galvanized plumbing (preferred, not required)
- Knowledge of water chemistry (preferred, not required)
- Knowledge of 110 volt and 220 volt electrical equipment (preferred, not required)
- Ability to comfortably lift and carry 50 pounds, perhaps multiple times in a day, and, at times, lift and carry 100 pounds
- Conduct regular pool maintenance (test and maintain water quality, adjust pool chlorination, clean filters and back wash, brush and vacuum pools, clean tile, pressure washing decking and pool areas, etc.,)
Compensation: Compensation is negotiable based on experience. Company provided vehicle and phone allowance for business use.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record; driving record will need to be acceptable to our insurance company (No DUI, reckless/negligent driving, hit & run, etc.)
- Must pass a criminal background check
- No illegal drug use (must be able to pass a drug test and be subject to random drug testing)
- Reasonable proximity to workplace.
Interested parties send resume, salary history and salary requirements to [email protected].